- Attack - Deal damage and sometimes yield secondary effects.
- Affliction - Cause ongoing problems for enemies.
- Enhancement - Give ongoing benefits to friendly characters.
- Equipment - Replace default Weapon and Offhand abilities while equipped. Equipment cards have limited uses called Durability.
- Spell - Take effect upon casting, providing a variety of utility functions as well as summoning Minions and Structures.
Perk [edit | edit source]
Perk cards are equipped automatically at the start of battle. Perk cards cost Stars and are subject to Deck limits on Stars as imposed by Zones in Starfall. Unless labeled as Stack 2, only one copy of a given Perk card can be in a deck.
Lair [edit | edit source]
Lair cards start battles in play or, if specified, are summoned by Ambush on a certain Tick during battle. Like Perk cards, Lair cards cost Stars and are subject to Deck limits on Stars as imposed by Zones in Starfall.