From Labyrinth Wiki
- Attack - Deal damage and sometimes yield secondary effects.
- Affliction - Cause ongoing problems for enemies.
- Enhancement - Give ongoing benefits to friendly characters.
- Equipment - Replace default Weapon and Offhand abilities while equipped. Equipment cards have limited uses called Durability.
- Spell - Take effect upon casting, providing a variety of utility functions as well as summoning Minions and Structures.
- Perk - Perk cards are equipped automatically at the start of battle. Perk cards cost Stars and are subject to Deck limits on Stars as imposed by Zones in Starfall. Unless labeled as Stack 2, only one copy of a given Perk card can be in a deck.
- Lair - Lair cards start battles in play or, if specified, are summoned by Ambush on a certain Tick during battle. Like Perk cards, Lair cards cost Stars and are subject to Deck limits on Stars as imposed by Zones in Starfall.
- Basic - Free with the game. 10 for each of the Hero Disciplines, 6 for each of the Boss Traits. Cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
- Common - 100 Stardust to craft, 15 Stardust received for disenchanting.
- Rare - 250 Stardust to craft, 50 Stardust received for disenchanting.
- Epic - 1000 Stardust to craft, 250 Stardust received for disenchanting.
- Legendary - 3000 Stardust to craft, 1000 Stardust received for disenchanting. Only 1 copy of each Legendary per Deck.
- Earned by leveling Heroes and Bosses.
- Half are usable only by the character that unlocks them, half are shared with Heroes of the same Discipline or Bosses of the same Trait.
- Cannot be crafted or disenchanted.
- Combo Packs - A mix of five Hero and Boss cards with at least one Rare or better. Costs 100 Gold.
- Hero Packs - Five Hero cards with at least one Rare or better. Costs cash or 1 Token.
- Boss Packs - Five Boss cards with at least one Rare or better. Costs cash or 1 Token.